A Poem for Peace

 Dear All,


Today here a poem as an inspiration for Peace.


Dawn of This Morning, by Ana Luiza (USA)


I see in the rearview mirror

The sunrise following me.

I try to run from its color,

Go back to the hours coming.


The yellowish blue

Keeps invading, increasing.

I watch it sneakily and quietly,

That gradually soothes me.


I want to stop the evolution,

Gain past time,

And I reflect on how not

To delay the delayed anymore.


The patches of mist that arise

Abduct me for a moment,

Enchant me like vertigo,

I drift from my intent.


I notice the clearer sky

Beginning to reach me.

Everything is very dear to me,

This color, the warmth, and the air!


I still resist seeing and knowing

What all this tells me,

How simple it is to want

And be able to be happy.


Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Literary Contest "Nature 2025-2026"

Blue

Music inspired by Nature