Dear All, Our Contest Nature 2025-2026 is a new opportunity that we, as organizers, create to reach the rest of the world. Every Contest is a challenge for authors participating and to people that make it happen. This year we invite all authors to write poetry about: (i) Flowers; (ii) Trees and wind; (iii) Water; (iv) Nature Conservation; (v) Turtles; (vi) Love for people and nature; (vii) Hope and Happiness. Details of Regulation 2025-2026: a) Participation in this contest is free. b) Any person from any country can participate, submitting work written in English. c) Each participant can submit a poem, without limit of words, and a short story, with a maximum of 3000 words. d) The works must be sent by e-mail to blogsnat@gmail.com along with name, country, electronic contact. The subject of the email should be "International Literary Contest 'Nature 2025-2026'". Written in the body of the e-mail. e) The participating authors agree to receive e-mails in the future...
Today, here is a short story from Anthology Nature 2023 together with a photo of flowers dressed in blue. “ Blue Harvest ”, by David Woodward (Canada) I dreamt you came to me. Did I come to you? “Why haven’t you looked for me?” you said, sadly. You looked so small, fragile. It broke my heart. I looked away. You were so blue, and beautiful. “I am not hard to find. It’s so easy. Just google me.” And you drifted away like smoke as you meandered through a dark forest before ascending into the canopy. Your blue fumes disappeared inside the deep greens above and I was left spinning somewhere in-between the earth and sky. When I awoke the sun was up and birds were chirping, and nothing felt right. I was lost. I finally caught up to the day somewhere around mid-afternoon. Did it catch up to me? “Why do you do this to me?” it asked, confused. It looked so strong dressed all in bright sunshine, tinges of yellow splintering off greens and blues, any colour it could ...
Today, here a photo during the Lisbon Book Fair. Our Literary Contest: https://tales4love.blogspot.com/2026/02/international-literary-contest-nature.html Enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment